Book reviews written by:
- Chō Kyō (Zhang Jin) (professor, Meiji University)
- Matsuda Tetsuo (editor and critic)
- Matsumoto Ken’ichi(critic)
- Nozaki Kan (professor, University of Tokyo)
- Numano Mitsuyoshi (professor, University of Tokyo)
- Ozaki Mariko (editorial board member, Yomiuri Shimbun)
- Saishō Hazuki (writer)
- Ueda Yasuo (editorial consultant, Dokusyojin Corp.)
- Note: Academic affiliation and position refers to selection committee membership period
Some information on this website may have been updated after the publication of the Worth Sharing booklet.
With some exceptions, information on the recommended titles is for the most recent editions currently available in Japan.
Information about the languages into which each book has been translated for publication is updated to the extent of our ability to gather this data.
Romanization follows the Hepburn style with minor modifications; macrons indicate long vowels. Japanese names follow the practice of surname first.